The CPR/AED, and Basic First Aid combination training program helps students develop the knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond to a medical emergency. This 4 to 5 hour class is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR, ECC, and First Aid.
- Real-life scenario videos, full-color printed materials and clear, concise course content
- 2 year certification
- 4 to 5 hour class includes plenty of time for skills practice
- Classroom or blended learning options available
Course Topics Include:
- Role of the first aid provider
- Protecting yourself
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Caring for cardiac arrest: CPR
- Using an AED
- Multiple rescuer approach to CPR
- Control of bleeding
- Altered mental status
- Head, neck, and back injuries
- Heat and cold emergencies
Talk to your S1-Safety 1st Teammate to find out how to integrate CPR and First Aid Training into YOUR safety program!
S1-Safety 1st is proud to be an Approved ASHI Training Center offering CPR/AED, Basic First Aid, Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and more! Click here to visit ASHI’s website to learn more!