The CPR/AED, and Basic First Aid combination training program helps students develop the knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond to a medical emergency. This 4 to 5 hour class is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR, ECC, and First Aid.
- Real-life scenario videos, full-color printed materials and clear, concise course content
- 2 year certification
- 4 to 5 hour class includes plenty of time for skills practice
- Classroom or blended learning options available
Course Topics Include:
- Role of the first aid provider
- Protecting yourself
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Caring for cardiac arrest: CPR
- Using an AED
- Multiple rescuer approach to CPR
- Control of bleeding
- Altered mental status
- Head, neck, and back injuries
- Heat and cold emergencies
Talk to your S1 Safety 1st Teammate to find out how to integrate CPR and First Aid Training into YOUR safety program!
S1 Safety 1st is proud to be an Approved ASHI Training Center offering CPR/AED, Basic First Aid, Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and more!